The central focus of PAFORET2D is promoting overall health and reducing the danger of developing diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
- Contact us if you do need further help to do this
Download Zoom App from Google and follow the instruction to register:
Please see our contact page, kindly fill in your details and drop us small note about your interest
The zoom ID and PASSCODE are given out for each session appropriately
- 1. Participant’s views and stories & body MOT
- 2. Physical activity levels and benefits
- 3. How glucose (sugar) accumulate in the blood
- 4. Risk Factors of diabetes & future effects of diabetes
- 5. Food choices and control
- 6. Hydration, importance of mental health and relaxation
Workshop sessions include:
10am – 8pm Mon – Saturday
My Active Body
It has been proved that regular physical exercise helps to reduce risk elements of covid-19 virus.
My Active body is our online group exercise to ease off social isolation, reduce sedentary lifestyle and obesity, regulate blood pressure and blood glucose, and strengthen mental health and general wellbeing. Each session run for 30 minutes twice a week for three months.
Qualified Gym Instructor delivers the sessions at moderate level of physical exercises, though individuals engage at their capabilities to participate.
Participants lose weight, feel lighter in their bodies, and increase confidence in online trainings and other engagements. Number of participants per session is limited, contact us to book for the next available session.
Number of participants per session is limited, contact us to book for the next available session.